Monday, June 28, 2010



Howdy! (Yeah yeah, i know i know.. I know i neglected my blog.) There's lots of happenings recently, but shan't elaborate here.(Lazy) June is coming to an end, i haven't get a chance to thanks my beloved friends for celebrating my birthday for me, although it's just a simple one, but it really made my day :) I hereby thanks my beloved friends, especially kolyn, alicer, hongyao and junhui, my day can never be special without them. Not forgetting, my dearest boyfriend, thanks for everything honey.(I love you) Oh yeah, and and not forgetting, the two cuties, Mel & Nobu! Mel sent me the sweetest message ever, i almost teared when i read it, thanks babe! And, my this lil bro, i was pretty surprise to receive your text, was so unexpected, thought you must have forgotten about it, anyway arigatou nobu chan! Yeah, i'm aging annually :( It's kinda sad to know that you're getting older..

No comments:

Post a Comment