Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Memories are kept


Ain't we cute? Opps* This is like, two years ago. We've grown so much by then, i miss the good old times when we spent the night gossiping! There are things that never change, which is kk is still the tallest, i'm the shortest/noisiest , alicer is the quietest and joreen is steadiest! :) Aww, i miss my babes so much!! (Not forgetting kolyn and vivi, doesn't mean i didn't mention them it didn't mean that they're not my babes.) So girls, please make yourself free one day, we shall raid the malls! ^^muahaha

*please note that i've changed  my msn email as there's some technical problems occur. Add me in aileen93@live.com.sg

"I wish that friendship should have feet, as well as eyes and eloquence. It must plant itself on the ground, before it vaults over the moon. I wish it to be a little of a citizen, before it is quite a cherub."

No comments:

Post a Comment