Thursday, February 17, 2011





                                   As you can see it's a lil messy, jun's house is under renovation :)

Howdy! Two more days to go & i will be back in Singapore. I can't deny that i really love living in the philippines, i enjoyed a lot and I really gonna miss the people here. Well, life will be back as normal after returning back to Singapore. As for gifts that i promised i'll bring back for my friends, sorry to disappoint you guys, i didn't really have time to go to the city to hunt for gifts because there's so many happenings occurred, was really unexpected too, i hope you guys understand!! I need to thank Ritche's cousins & friends for being so caring and entertaining for these two months!(Well, these guys never fail to make me laugh every single day) Due to the bad weather, we didn't really went out to mingle, but we still make our way through, enjoying our days to the fullest! I will really love to come back again if i got the chance to! Alright, time to hit the sack, i'm running out of words too, tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment